Friday, January 2, 2009

whee! its 2009 le & i totally intend 2 bl0g on 2009..im 18 dis year!! & i count by year,so..IM EIGHTEEN ALREADY!! heehee^^

anyway..went 2 countdown wif pamela & rongjie[i didn't noe he g0ing o0] at khatib there..yups..tickets $2 each,nothing much,stand at the overhead bridge there oso can see everything i dun really noe the reason 4 buying the tickets but anyway~

so i met up wif rongjie 1st den g0 khatib meet pam coz she working..den rushing down..i thought she couldnt manage 2 make it in time but lo and behold~ she did^^

&&&& i so jeal0us,rong jie they all went 2 watch IP man after the countdown,wif ch & cm & some other i dunno frenz..IP MAN!! I WANNA WATCH!! coz i wanna watch d0nnie yen..wahaha=)

so anyway we had like oni a few minutes left 2 rush into the plae where they had the countdown..den we rush rush,when we reached inside they counting down already,around 9 la..den i tried 2 mass send some smses,randomly,from my recently smsed people,and YES,of course it bounced-.-

den countdown..den WHEE! 2009 LE!!

okies some 1st things i did in the year of 2009:-

~1st person i hugged: my kuku bestie called PAMELA S0H YAN YU
~1st people i wished happy new year: pamela&rongjie
~1st thing i g0t jealous about: dat the guys were going 2 watch ip man
~1st thing i cursed: the beautiful yellow coloured lightstick i used as a bangle which "boing-ed" off my arm den i thought some1 throw thing at me
~1st drama thing i did: pretend dat im popular & started waving like crazy 2 my invisible fans [dun blame me,pam did it as well]
~1st bus i took: 852 back 2 yishun
~1st place i went to after reaching yishun: macs
~1st person i ate wif: pamela=p
~1st meal: medium fries wif regular green tea [which leads me 2 my next 1sts]
~1st time i broke my fast in 2009: i fasting from fast food,DUN GIMME DAT -.- Y THE HELL U WANNA FAST FAST FOOD WHEN U SO SKINNY?! nvm im lazy 2 explain^^
~1st 2 strangers i shake hands wif: 2 guys who asked us 4 our lightsticks who wore it den shake pam & my hand den say happy new year,coz they sat near us in mac den they saw the lightsticks den they wan
~1st person i called: my mom 2 ask her come down 2 the bus stop 2 fetch me,den walk home 2gether^^
~1st thing i got irritated about: the 812 bus i was waiting 4 is S00000000 SL0W!! made me mad coz its so long den the driver somemore stay inside den adjust dis adjust dat dun wanna drive up & let passengers come in while he adjust
~1st gossip: wif my mom about my dad & all dat
~1st lift i took: the middle 1
~1st thing i did when i reached home: SHIT [its a natural process,dun blame ME]
~1st book i picked up 2 read: nineteen minutes c0z i read when i shit=p
~1st wake u time: 2 0'clock coz i lazed in bed till 2pm
~1st person who nagged at me: of course its my beloved m0m~
~1st clothes i bought[coz g0 out wif my m0m & sis]: 2shirts 2shorts 1jeans [muz b pr0ud of me,its a breakthru 4 me^^ & those who noe me will agree wif me,yea?]
~1st bl0g entry: dis 1 [duh^^ dun gimme dat sian face]
~1st fren i saw: d0ris,saw her at causeway p0int^^

al0t of other 1sts but im lazy 2 think already

juz wanna say,2008 has been a very "change" year,but i survived [thank G0d]
&&& i think dat 2008 has been a good year 2 me..i l0ve ushering^^ i've g0t good classmates & all dat

ya l0r,anyway..im tired le bubyes~

& 0F C0URSE,HAPPY NEW YEAR MY DEARS!~* heehee^^

heehee suddenly reminded of wad pam taught me [which she claims i taught her but i dun rmb but she oso dun rmb teaching me so anywayyyyy]

we l0ve 0ur bread
we l0ve 0ur butter
but best 0f all
we l0ve each 0ther~*

wanna be more l0ving dis 2009^^ help me hor!! =P heehee thanks^^ l0ve u ppl^^

No comments: