Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2day i p0nned classes!! ponned my c0mmunication c0z 1stly-its b0ring wif a capital B!! seriously..& 2ndly-the faci is so biased!!

so anyway i ponned 2gether wif dine,huijing and zakiah but zakiah went 2 meet her fren..den dine huijing & i went 2 watch..TWILIGHT!!

yay~ it was great and everything,although s0metimes the s0und makes me wanna hide my eyes c0z sounds scary..but den no doubt ab0ut it it IS great,i wanna read the book os0 leii..any1 g0t can lend me please?^^

&&&& it's like m0vie marathon luh,after dat huijing went back 2 scho0l 4 her training..den dine & i slacked at mac awhile,trying 2 get warmer c0z the cinema was S000000000 C0LD!! hahas^^ den crap crap,talk about secondary scho0l stuff,talk about going overseas,everything and anything wahaha^^ was fun^^

den after dat met ruth,lian jie & nich0las 2 watch the sh0w i wanted 2 watch 4 ages: IP MAN
super happy c0z i wanna watch so long already!! d0nnie yen is s0000000000000000000000000000000000000000 h0t!!! *gush gush*

hahas but sad,when i was trying 2 find my wallet 2 pay 4 the tickets 4 the movie ip man,i realised dat my wallet was missing..G00DNESS!! den i worried big time,lucky another pouch of mine had s0me money in it..whew..so paid 4 it but my wallet is l0st..

IP MAN was GREAT!! superb,wonderful,awesome!!!! i wan the sh0w!! hahas^^ d0nnie yen is h0t until cannot h0t lor!! heehee^^

den after the m0vie i reported my wallet was lost

u noe wad? the thing i will miss is not the money nor the wallet itself,anyway oni g0t $8 inside,lucky i never bring my whole allowance out..lucky my ezlink card oso in ezlink card holder..

wad i will miss is the sentimental stuff in it..the card from rachel when the poly & uni splitting service den she gave a small card like a goodbye card..miss the uni ushers=(

the guitar pick from joyce tan when i 'graduated' from guitar classes she had,the G,Eminor,C,D thingie..den she bought guitar picks 4 every1 wif our names written on it by her wif silver marker pen..i was so proud of dat guitar pick but its now gone=(

the keychain wif my name on it which was given 2 me by andrew during arete camp c0z he came back from thailand & s0mehow they n0e my name already so the keychain he g0t 4 me from there had my name on it..=(

& the old 20cent & 10cent coin which is bigger den normal coins coz its the abit older type..=(

but u noe wad? when i told pam,after a few smses she smsed me: =( lets pray..
w0ah i was so shocked..furthermore when the guys & ruth were buying food i took out the daily bread booklet & flipped 2 the 2nd day de c0z i d0 1st day de le..den guess wad?
it talked about when we have problems we seldom think of turning 2 God and praying..i was super shocked luh!! twice & in such a short period of time!!

seriously wanna thank the people ard me whom i told about my lost wallet whom tho some kajiao me about being the 1st person who says is sad but laughing like crazy[the people who said dat r none other den lian jie & nicholas]..the people areeeee: ruth,lian jie,nicholas,pamela,weiloong,dine

thanks people i really appreciate it coz its like so insignificant..its a wallet for goodness sake! but it means alot 2 me & u all didn't scoff at me,u all pei me & tried 2 comfort me & try 2 help..thanks loads people^^

& as 4 my wallet? i haf no illusion about it..i almost 100% i wont get it back..i dun need the cash i dun need the wallet,i juz wan is my card,my guitar pick & my keychain..dats all i need..

i wonder..issit to0 much 2 ask 4?

No comments: