Thursday, January 22, 2009

w16a,math faci & science faci,i will miss u all..really cannot bear 2 la..seri0usly..

especially after seeing the remark by the math faci at the end of the comments 4 individual:All the best in your studies! Good luck!

wah see already i wanna cry already..i really really really like my math & science faci..

math faci: super nice super funny 1 lor! blur blur 1,super cute lor..he is one of the nicest faci i haf ever known & im sure my wh0le class w0uld agree wif me..seri0usly..& he is super understanding..& lame so we never get b0red of his classes^^ alm0st the whole class came scho0l even on the last day of the module!! p0wer riite?^^ see h0w great dis faci is^^

science faci: super nice oso,reminds me of my very verynice science teacher in sec2,mrs thomas!! seriously she is SUPER nice!! &&& she's very understanding as well,like my math faci..&&& she treating us pizza 2m0rrow!! yay!! she didn't c0me 2day,den gt relief faci den class left 7 ppl,every1 ask the relief faci 2 mark us as absent^^

im g0nna miss these 2 facis like crazy c0z i realise they are like frenz,not facis..really miss them loads already c0z wont b seeing them already

misses the facis & cann0t bear 2 part wif w16a..i hate RP system of every sem change class c0z i hate change

No comments: