Friday, November 25, 2011

something random but randomly sweet(:

my mummy slping wif me this week so she was getting 0utta bed 2 get something and i looked cuz she was standing up and making noise (i using lappy)

den i saw her wearing socks. like sec sch length kinda socks (i mean the length dat the school sells, nt de length we wear) and i was like huuh why u wearing socks 2 slp sia?

and she told me oh cuz my dad bought it 4 her and she's been wearing it since, and its 4 slping one.
sweet uhh? more often den nt my dad is throwing tantrums and being mad at my poor mum bt they do haf random sweet moments i guess!(:

and my dad can get very happy over pieces of meat. namely, LAMB. he bought mutton de other day 2 cook and was happy the WHOLE day even tho my sis and i gt bigger portions than him

No comments: