Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Im blogging rite now in a hotel!! Gt internet 2 tap so im happy!! Nothing much 2 do bt calculated my personal spendings (not including gifts 4 frenz etc) and i've spent like $170!!!!!!!!!!!! No im not rich,and its not sponsored. But its coming from transport money from mummy for the whole year. So the rest of the year i gotta pay my own transportation fees=( but its ok!! Gt some good buys:D me likey!! Bought a bag!! And a pair of shoes!! And lotsa lovely clothes!! And a cardi and a pair of shorts!! And most awesome thing is dat i did lotsa embarassing jumpshots alone!! And jiejie managed 2 take the pictures well so i dun needa keep on jumping. V hot 1 leh.. ANDANDAND i feel like drinking.. HAHA!!!! And i miss my class clique and my dumbs and my sec sch clique and even the kumon kids. Bt jad a super duper cute meimei on tour!! But she go home already cuz tour ended. Jiejie n i extended 2 more days so cannot go my grad ceremony. MAJOR SOBS!!!!!!!!! Bt nvm. I swear i'll meet every1 i miss up. Especially class clique and pam and tony!! Dumbs abit harder cuz da dumb going overseas soon after i come back from taiwan=( bt nvm!! I did buy stuffs for them too!!<3 ok. Blogpost ends.

No comments: