Friday, April 23, 2010

its been abit more than 1 week of scho0l so far.
& im officially burnt out

emo nicks all de time
seriously im feeling super down ab0ut scho0l & stuffs

i do enjoy my fyp tho(:
m i supposed 2 enjoy fyp? or is fyp supposed 2 b for us polytechnic students 2 complain about?
i dunno, but i can really seriously say i enjoy it!!

cute brine shrimps!! erhmph. unfortunately i had 2 kill them eventually.
& i was praying they'll die so i can count them easier
SERIOUSLY!! hyperactive little brine shrimps.
i bet i'll increase in my degrees. especially my right eye(which is ALREADY of a higher degree than my left, AND i found out 2day its my dominant eye)


anyway!
basically i've been having a bad week. my grades aint anything 2 be proud of, my attitude has been horrendous. sucky 2 de max
i think if i can see myself like a rewind & i can sit & see myself, i'll probably wanna whack myself
cuz i cant stand my own attitude problem.

school is wearing me down!!
burnt out.



logbook ah logbook~~
i haven started on my logbook at all.
dun dare 2 start. later ugly.
shall write in a seperate notebook wad i've done 1st
so dat i wont 4get(:


& attachment report & stuff is killing me
i cant get my forms signed by mu supervisor.
bet im nt gonna get my ce points
& mayb wont even haf acknowledgement dat i ever worked in PUB under attachment b4
darn=(

No comments: