Thursday, February 4, 2010

2day is psychology module!!

paiseh day!
HAHAHAHA!!

faci larh!! *folds arms*
hahahahahahaha=D

psychology faci andy sim is my last sem material science faci(:
& ok
he read my blog b4
omg
STALKER!!
HAHAHAHA!!

lemme gif u all de context *drumrolls please!!*
=D
self amused me(:

anyways
he was my material science faci & i noe he makes fab cheesecake cuz i ate it b4
so uh, when i saw he teaching me psychology of c0z happy riite, g0t cheesecake 2 eat again! *grins*

anyway
de thing is he made cheesecake again dis sem(:
& brought it 2 class
no1 g0 talk (paiseh wad!!)
i of c0z never g0 take oso luhh~ my skin nt so thick riite
den he ask me why i never take thought i like his cheesecake?
(truth is i do la,but like i said,WEIRD!!)

den ask him how he noe(of course riite!! who sabo me?!)
turns 0ut he read my blog previously
sobs!!

sidetrack!! determined 2 find 0ut h0w he found my blog, i went googled a series of words
like "andy sim cheesecake"
didnt work.
"andy sim oreo cheesecake"
didnt work.
"andy sim materials science faci cheesecake"
didnt work.
"andy sim fab cheesecake"
didnt work.
FINALLY
"psychology andy sim cheesecake"
4TH LINK!! omg
so my blog was f0und liddat

ok
sidetrack finish

after dat HE TOOK A CONTAINER OF CHEESECAKES & PASSED 2 ME!!
omg even more paiseh
sobs=(((

bt its really great cheesecake, juz dat i dun wanna b de 1st 2 eat
u know, like piggie ma~
=D

anyways: i was paiseh-ed in psychology class cuz of dat
hahahahaha
but i g0t 2 enjoy fab cheesecake so i guess its ok HAHA!!

juz shocked dat faci read my blog b4!!
hahas i called him a stalker!!
hahas
haiix but no more in his class already l0r=(
do like his teaching style actually
at least he makes known wad he wans so student & faci oso will be satisfied waad
rite? rite!!(:



ok!
after scho0l had cg, blahs blahs

went back yishun bought peach red tea!!(:
took bus back & den walk home
walkwalkwalk
den i dunno y suddenly stare at the sky
waaaah the stars are so beautiful can??
lovely!!

den some auntie singing karaoke at my block there, spoil the mood-.-
sing off tune and so loud somemore!! angry!!
HAHA
spoil my romantic time wif my peach red tea!!
heehee
erhmp
wif my peach red tea cuz no1 else wad

anyways
reached home & shit
ok
its crude but hello, u do it everyday or every other day waad!
besides, i think my stomach g0t problem lehh
always very crazily pain sia
=(
its been liddat for 1yr PLUS

always say wanna g0 see doc but always procrastinate
plus its weird la, go see doc say i stomach pain
every1 oso gt stomach pain wad!! juz mine more pain den those normal pains


den eat dinner etc(:
th0 my mom & i watch tv, but i really enjoy the times i can juz slack ar0und wif my mom, or the times when she come fetch me from the busstop & while walking back home we juz randomly chat(:
love my mama!!=D

No comments: