Monday, February 1, 2010

home on a sunday!! dats wad i love best(:
slacking at home!! *grins*

anyways w0ke up latelate again, typical sunday(:
i love sundays cuz its really major rest-time 4 me!!(:
& since im some1 who gets stressed 0ver anything, everything, and NOTHING
i desperately need my little sunday rest time
=D

i enj0yed my 2day!!
ate my delicious lunch, den slack, watch tv etc
den g0t de ren-ci show at 1
my mom was wiping away at window near the dining table

den watch abit den my sis & i offer 2 help my mom
she climb here climb there!! den boing her heead on the ceiling
comical mum

anyways we clean de other window, at 0utside
its scary ok
cuz the corridor is slanted abit 1 ma, so water will flow down 2 de drain thingie
so standing on a chair wif it being slanted, den if u fall later fall 10floors down etcs
scaryy!!

wipe wipe wipe
den wipe de inside of the windows alone, cuz sis went 2 study or something i think

den wipe here wipe there
watch tv here watch tv there

wipe de storeroom door oso
& help mum wipe de window she washing oso

ee
gt babie spiders sia!!
but super cute luhs(:
lo0k like round little golden beads running ar0und
hohoho=D
den de big mama spider is bigger! hahas

my mom found a rotted lizard
URGH
GROSS
she still keep asking me 2 see
yucks!! i really g0 & see
ew
left like practically de bones oni luhh!!
den she wipe wipe wipe de windows, keep saying g0t alot of new "members"
ews

HAHA
& my mom found a babie lizard too!! she use dustpan & brought it 2 de stairs area & let it g0
*grins*

& my mom was saying she wan me 2 help paint de front door!! de 1 wif grilles
yays!!(:
enjoy painting
hahahahas(:

& enjoy spending time wif my mum(: th0 she never talk much luh, doing work ma

hopes she alters my clothes fastfast den can wear
yay!!(:

No comments: