Sunday, January 17, 2010

reached home after slacking wif ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ peeps(:

(all this happened in chinese)
mom: do u wanna do ur work (rj etcs) on the table instead of on the sofa?
me(brushing teeth): dun wan
mom: u sure u dun wan?
me: sure sure
mom: but table u can drink ur ribena, u can put ur laptop on the table, u can sit on the chair, wont backpain & u can on de light!!

(okies win liao l0r,my mom won hands down)
HAHAHA!! randoms


another randoms
de 3 of us dumbs went 2 eat last friday
den our hands all full wif 0ur food & 0ur wallets etc
my coins dropped
den we all cannot pick up cuz hands full
so we juz stareee
& staree
& STARE!!
& den i stared & it & said : "stares"
den finally a niceguy came 2 help me pick up(:

randoms!(:

i ♥ spending time wif beloved pe0ple
like my dumbs, & my silly bestest bestie(:

No comments: