Wednesday, January 27, 2010

angry!!
2day early morning on de bus some idiotic guy made me so ANGRY!!
urghhhhhhh!!

when i finally g0t a seat on the bus, 0f course i sit luhh
den sat at the window side, of c0z cuz i really like sitting near the window

den next stop g0t pe0ple come up

*TENGTENGTENGTENGGG*
its here dat de anger came
some stupid guy
sat beside me

ok, nvm, th0 i dun like 2 haf ppl sitting beside me especially since im getting off in a few stops time
den he sit beside me rite
wah lau! he lean over like nobody's business

den its literally like his whole right shoulder is in my space, like MY part of the seat
& its really uncomfortable
i haf my own personal space, like a circle ar0und me, such dat any1 who gets into my "personal privacy/space" will get a black face from me

& since dat idiotic guy,no brainer,leant so near 2 me such dat i cannot sit properly, g0t super far into my personal space, dat i juz black face the whole journey
(& im go0d at dat cuz i've gt alot of bad moods)

& den dats n0t all.
i stare 0utta de window cuz i bushuang him
den i look infront again rite
FROM THE CORNER OF MY EYES I CAN SEE HIS FACE DE ANGLE AH,ITS LIKE LOOKING AT MY BAG OR SOMETHING!! WTH!!
either dat or my hand
since i dun wanna gross u all 0ut, i said bag
but anyway u get the idea

so, i hardened my face EVEN MORE
(not dat it can get any worse)

& dat idiot looked at me (everything is i see 0utta de corner of my eyes de)
& den continued staring at my bag or something

made me so pissed

n0t the end

i think he blind or something uh, see my face so not happy alr, he still shift here shift there, until he g0t into my personal space EVEN MORE

i refuse 2 move away from the stupid shoulder, cuz imagine i move, den he move more how?
so i juz sit there angrily

throughout the whole journey after he came uhh, wah lau, angry
& den he kept staring at my bag
seriously KEEP STARING
once in awhile he'll look away
den look back again
i g0t SO angry
i moved my hand

& den he still keep starin!! WTH?!

the total anger was like a few minutes oni but i g0t so pissed wif him!!
probably the worst busride 4 me ever

stupid idiotic no-brainer

No comments: