Sunday, August 28, 2016

Honey, I'm Good

So I just finished my 12km Puma Night Run 2016 (awhile ago) and now I'm home and supposed to do assignments because next week I got afew due. :(

But this is a random post about the song I heard at the Puma Night Run which I really liked (it was very upbeat) and it feels very meaningful to me.

Which is the song "Honey, I'm good" by Andy Grammer.

Super catchy song and I just went to youtube to binge listen to it. Ya I am the type if I like a particular song I need to burn out on it by listening to it like FOREVER. Haha.

And I really love the video!! The official music video. Made up of couples ranging from attached afew months to those who have been together for years. I think the longest I saw was 71 years. I might have missed another which might be higher but nonetheless, that is not the main point.

The main point is the video just makes me smile. It is full of love and happiness and all. The simplest of love and how the couples are so happy together singing along with the song. Lovely!!

Like the chorus part the most:
So nah nah honey, I’m good
I could have another but I probably should not
I got somebody at home,
And if I stay I might not leave alone
No, honey, I’m good
I could have another but I probably should not
I gotta bid you adieu
To another I will stay true


It's such a sweet song I feel. (: Sweet and catchy and meaningful. LOVELY!(:

I think it's really real too. The song admits that there are 'distractions/temptations' out there, but the guy CHOOSES to stay true. Aint that sweet?! 

No comments: