Thursday, November 29, 2012

simple thing only, i told you the room number of the chalet which costa sands sent to me and you dont believe saying there should be an alphabet. i also thought there should be an alphabet but the fact is that THERE ISNT. and i cant do anything cuz the sms doesnt state the alphabet. means probably when my mum goes there then can know exactly.

but u insist im wrong and insist that i send it to you. so ok. then u find out HEY SHE'S TELLING THE TRUTH.

and instead of apologising u say i overreact. hallo.u didnt even freaking trust me. i shouldnt be angry/upset?
seriously? male chauvinist pig. and then u start raising your voice at me when i raise my voice at you. hallo. my fault that they never send an alphabet? like i can do anything??

basic trust leh. somemore say what cuz i always very blur so wan me 2 forward. forward alr im really correct one sorrie oso cannot. still say what i overreact. and always saying im immature, and stuff like if your fren starts avoiding you shouldnt you 1st think why they do dat? like OHWOW PLS. i do ok. i haf so freaking low selfesteem i immediately assume its confirm smt wrong with me. instead of consoling me you shoot me. then what's the point?

yes i have 2 rant out everything here now. cuz im so pissed. and feeling really quite alone.
i dont even dare 2 share much to anyone anymore. everytime i share i get shoot instead.

i juz need some comforting words before u start telling me all the cold hard truths. is that so difficult?

and they really didnt send me any alphabet.is that also supposed to be my fault?

No comments: