Saturday, December 24, 2011

dont need a guy who'll wait 4 me after work everyday even tho its sweet. dont need one who'll always buy stuffs 4 me tho food is always welcome. nor who'll always protect me, cuz geting bullied by frenz is kinda fun actually. but i do wan a guy who'll be there for me when i need, even if not free, to contact me once free 2 show me he cares, a guy who noes i love piggybacks and would piggyback me when im feeling down, tease me and everything.

enough wif the people telling me the one is 0ut thr. seriously, i can see la. if no guy likes u is confirm something wrong wif u. no matter wad others tell you, tho i noe my frenz are saying it cuz they wan me 2 b happy, but i noe dat obviously thr is something majorly turnoff abt me dats why guys JUST dont like me.

No comments: