Friday, September 23, 2011

read this on michelle's fb

This is an old story but who cares! :D

Boy: I broke up with her.

His Best Friend: What happened ?

Boy: She’s just too much for me .

His Best Friend: What makes you say that ? What did she do wrong ?

Boy: Well, for one .. She only cared about her appearance . Always had to look good,
always took forever to get dressed ! So insecure ..

His Best Friend: So, you broke her heart because she wanted to keep your eyes
locked on her ? She wanted you to see that you have the prettiest girl
under your sleeve and not think otherwise ? I see ..

Boy: Oh .. Well .. She’d often call me or text me asking where I am, who I’m with, telling
me not to smoke, not to drink . She’s so clingy !

His Best Friend: So, you broke her heart because she cares about your well being ? Because she
cares about you a lot ? And her greatest fear is losing you . I see ..

Boy: But .. Uhh .. Well, she’d always cry when I say something slightly
mean . She can’t handle anything . She’s a crybaby !

His Best Friend: So, you broke her heart because she has feelings ? And because she just
wanted to hear you say you love her ? I see ..

Boy: I .. Well ! You know, she’d get jealous easily . I could barely talk to other girls ! She’s so
annoying ! I had to hide it from her .

His Best Friend: So, you broke her heart because she just wanted you to commit to her ? She thought you
were faithful, but you lied so she could find out later and hurt even
more ? She just wanted the guy she loves the most to love only her . I
see ..

Boy: Well, she ..

His Best Friend: You broke up with her because she’s good for you ? She just wanted the best for you? She’s
broken now because you were selfish . Are you proud ?

Boy: I broke her heart .. Because I couldn’t see what was happening .. What happened to me ?

His Best Friend:You lost the girl that loved you like no one else could .
You see ? You didn’t want her when all she ever wanted was you . THAT’S
what happened ..

No comments: