Wednesday, December 1, 2010

i really oughta blog. i haven blogged abt my VIRGIN BIKE RIDE!!
=D

initially it was juz after my ut on wednesday, go meet my sec sch clique(: (technically speaking tony aint from my sec sch bt he's still from the clique. HAHA!! ok who cares. knew him thru aaron in yr1 sem2. his class was like BESIDE mine. while pam's was 1 level below ours. den everyday after sch she'll come up & we'll bully tony. HAHAHAHA!!)

ANYWAY!
so we decided 2 eat chicken wingss(:
so it was me pamela aaron tony.

den after dat they play badminton. den suddenly pamela suggested 2 tony 2 bike me over 2 khatib dam thr, since i've NEVER sat on a bike b4.
i was SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!! den dat pig refused 2 go get helmet. he go play badminton. so bully him. den he went up 2 get his helmet. dat kuku pamela, was holding on 2 her eeyore toy dat she bought from polyclinic-.- this girl ah..


DEN!! hahahahahaha I SAT ON A BIKE!! OMGGGGGG!! i ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE FEELING!! screamscreamscream. den at khatib dam thr rest awhile. saw an ABSOLUTELY CUTE BIKE!! gilera or smt liddat. according 2 tony

so! gilera took over vespa in my bike ranking. HAHA!! technically speaking, my bike ranking ONLY had vespa. owell. HAHA!! i dunno bikes well. i juz like bikes cuz they're so cool!

anyway!
den went back 2 de badminton place whr pamela they all were waiting. den take pics, den im off home!! i got a ride home too!! on the bike!!

ok seriously. im having bike fever since wednesday. i so totally wanna get a bike license!!
BIKEBIKEBIKEBIKE!! i really dunno how 2 describe the joy i had from the ride!! its like so OMG AWESOME!

been 1 of my wishes since young. ok technically speaking my wish was to RIDE A BIKE MYSELF, but since dat is still unattainable as yet, but its an awesome second best!! cuz i've never got 2 experience a bike ride before, & omg it was SOOOOOOOOOO FUN!!



okay! pics time!!(:

tony & i. dat's his bike. HAHA!! my virgin bike trip!


pamela & i! wif her silly little eeyore


PAMELA & I ON TONY'S BIKE!! HAHAHAHA!!


ok! den after reaching home i went crazy telling my mama abt my virgin bike ride!! she wasn't dat excited as me tho. muz b cuz she sit before. tsk.


HAHAHAHA!! ok. vows 2 get bike.


ANYWAY! den i went madmad wif deanna. she mad abt vespa i mad about gilera AND vespa. HAHAHAHA!! bike fever yea!

den recently i told LY i 1st time ride bike & she was like telling me she never before!! & she wished she could sit on a bike. aw. if i get a license & im confident enough i take u? HAHA!! bt mayb by den we oso kena *urhmphed* by *urhmphs* alr. HAHA!!



& yesterday at fyp i was feelin quite cui & all. like pissed and everything. & den i stormed outta de class eventually. & i was feeling quite guilty. i mean its nt een their fault.

bt i tought 7 myself "after work i'll msg them telling them sorrie etc"
den b4 work glenn alr smsed saying he was sorrie if he said smt wrong etc. i shocked sia!!
i was seriously unwilling 2 say sorrie u'kno. pride and all. but thanks 2 glenn!
ok. anyway.



korean kid might not be studying anymore on dec!! mx told me cuz she saw he dec no plans in de thingie. den i was SO SAD!! i told her "HUH? aiyo. i wanna see him!! nvm i tell them i pay 4 his fees. juz so i can see him." HAHAHA!! siao sia i.



ok! gotta go study alr. BYE! & icecream man's below. i should go down soon. HAHA!!

No comments: