Friday, February 13, 2009

okies i 4g0t the reason behind this post..真的!!

okies but anyway~ the thing is dat since its valentines week,i was d0ing some seri0us thinking on my way back from caregr0up since i stay yishun & cg was at amk^^ sooooooooo~ as i was saying..i was doing some thinking

& den i think think think..den i realise

these 17 plus alm0st 18 years,which i shall happily pr0claim,these EIGHTEEN years,i haf really been very blessed by the pe0ple ar0und me

family 1stly riite,my dad alth0ugh he is VERY naggy,L0VES 2 listen 2 himself talk(in fact he's d0ing dat riite n0w while my eyes are stuck 2 the laptop but he d0esn't realise..)but the truth is dat he really likes 2 sh0wer my sis & i wif gifts.
namely gifts in the sense of.........gameboy when we were young(n0 colour de), den gameboy colour, den dat funny flap flap 1,den finally the gameboy DS..seriously its like in stages luh...den os0,ps2 & xb0x & he actually b0ught psp 4 me&my sis 2 share b4,but being suk hardworking gals we didn't play^^ lazy luh^^

anyway~ the truth is dat he enjoys playing more than us luh,at least once a week he's stuck at the ps2/xbox playing some war games,like desert storm or something

anyway dats enough ab0ut my dad..now 0n2 my m0m!! my m0m is silly,blur,& is never shy 2 laugh at herself & her silly antics^^ she's always there 2 listen 2 me talk ab0ut stuff^^ & always so silly & blur dat i can't help but 2 laugh at her,WITH HER^^ & she always d0es everything s0 cheerfully^^ yeah~

sooo n0w on2 my sis!! hahas my sis..she uh,alth0ugh she's trying 2 curb her spending on cl0thes,everytime i g0 0ut sh0pping wif her she never fails 2 tell me"anything u wan i buy 4 u" coz she n0es i seld0m buy clothes etc..& it makes me feel very l0ved c0z i mean,she trying 2 curb her spending but has no qualms about spending it 0n me,ME!! hahas^^ so yea^^


class? primary scho0l we didn't really n0e how 2 appreciate but now rite,i really miss some bel0ved dearies from my primary scho0l..jiamin(she was 1 of my bestest besties in primary scho0l),weikiong(omg love dat guy,he seri0usly everytime im down he's there),valerie(another 1 of my bestest besties),denise(sweetest bestie,never see her angry b4^^) & many more la,but seri0usly i miss these 4 al0t..& last year,year start dat time i saw weikiong a few times,really really miss him al0t luh..& if u're wondering,no i never liked him b4!! as in romantic feelings
C00L RITE? hahas mayb c0z too close le luh^^

secondary scho0l? the clique baa..many luh i miss,so shall not mention,but my secondary scho0l days were filled wif al0t of fun c0z of them^^

pamela,special case,thanks w0man 4 always being there 4 me th0 i sometimes n0t there 4 u when u need some1 there 4 u..thanks 4 everything,th0se times u juz listen 2 me cry,c0mforted me,laughed wif me,at me,did silly things & made me laugh at u,always tried 2 make me feel better,& all th0se wonderful memories..remember bride wars okies?^^

w45j hahas crazy gr0up of..kukus? hahas^^ seri0usly..i really cry al0t of times infront of them..thank u all lehz,always see my horrible tear-stained face=p hahas^^ miss soffie alot lor!! hahas^^ fbt dun come & grumble 2 me,i g0t talk 2 u 0n msn so dun need 2 miss u HAHA=p

w16a..0mg l0vely gr0up of caring ppl^^ seri0usly la..thanks 4 accepting me alth0ugh u all didn't see me 1st 3 days of scho0l^^ thanks l0ads..really feel very bonded wif u all..^^ EH M0RE 0UTINGS 00000000K? hahas^^ so anti climax^^

rp/ex nss ppl wh0 dun fit in these categories? if i still g0t contact u all uh,trust me,u all confirm mean al0t 2 me if n0t i wont' even bother,riite? & if i didn't contact u much,please dun take it to0 seri0usly c0z im often very lazy,yuh noe?^^

youth gr0up..oh man,tell u all,words can't describe h0w i feel ab0ut them..i remember crying like crazy 4 a VERY L0NG TIME,even after i transfer i still cry^^ until now? i still miss them loads..its almost a year le but i still miss u all alot^^ i guess its juz me..but anyway thanks 4 being there 4 me pe0ple!^^ remember al0t of memories of when i felt l0ved by u all^^

tertiary gr0up..os0 very silly 1 l0r! alth0ugh 0lder but some ppl uh,still super crappy de l0r..hahas & yes al0t of them are guys..really!! i can name some out but n0t nice la sooooooo~ hahas^^ gals are mature^^

gs oso special case..eh woman! hahas^^ u uh,really thanks 4 always being so..how 2 say..so caring lor..& always being so natural..& so easy 2 talk 2!! & of course u n0e my pr0blems & never fail 2 try 2 help me..thanks l0ads^^

s0000~ thanks luh,these EIGHTEEN years haf been great^^

&&& saw clarabelle 2day at amk^^

&&& say kaifeng on the bus,normal since he stay around 300plus os0,but was surprised all the same,but dun think he saw me,he stand beside me th0..but dun think he recognise luh..hahas^^

& blur me 4g0t 2 bring my phone out 2day^^ used my mom phone..& when walking back home say a kitten,den scared it foll0w me,like previously(when i was wif my mom) so i called my mom & she came down 2 sho0 the kitten away^^ heehee thanks^^

No comments: