Thursday, October 9, 2008

I LOVE MY CLASS

yeps dats the title of my post 2day..or mayb not=p

perhaps it should be "i l0ve the pe0ple wh0 are unf0rtunate enough t0 n0e me~"

seriously..2day had class lunch wif my class..went NUTS..seriously..did i ever tell u all how much i love u all? never..but i wont say it 2 ur face anyway..(ur as in w16a)

anyway i really like bursting wif joy..dun ask me y..im easily satisfied dis few days..seriously..when my mom gave me the rubix cube i oso crazy wif joy..when i realised im in usher i oso crazy wif joy (pls omit the dress part,dat part i can do wifout)


i really love my class. & i dunno how 2 put it into words 4 my blog..

i love w45j too!! the feeling is the same yet the feeling is different..in w16a we dun haf the culture of hugging (not like w45j,where hugging is like an EVERYDAY thing??) but the closeness is there

okies on wif the pics,i noe u all are bored..

juz wanna say..whoever i noe,i really love u^^

PICS TIME!!

hadi's bdae

in the lift on our way 2 w4 4 our lunch,CLASS LUNCH

taking the escalator

so natural

hadi is the photographer


class gals! not all tho

posing b4 eating^^

huijing,dine&doris

class gals!!

class gals again! they say im a BOY..so i can take 2 times..HAHA kidding=p gals 1 time guys 1 time ma..guys shy la..never take..HAHA

GALS!! & w1 block behind..purposely 1

my beloved class

another pic of my beloved class

in the lift on our way back to class

silly hadi la!! i love dis pic tho

LOVE MY CLASS~

No comments: